Already unsatisfied?

No no, not with blogging. But with this layout I have made. It's ugly. If anyone can work magic I would love you forever :)

Moving on, 2010 is over in about 13 hours and I'm trying to reflect on it and all that jazz. For me it was a year of love. I learned (am learning) what love is and how to express it more effectively. I heard my first "I Love You" this year. It was really romantic, on a bench at the the 3 dollar theatre. Some may argue that that is not so romantic, but to me, it was perfect. That at a moment in time when nothing out of the ordinary was going on, just living life, my guy had to get it out and let me know how he felt. Beautiful! :)

However, also looking back on this year I feel as though I wasn't as inspired or aspirational as I could have been or want to be. I think that may happen when falling in love. But I think 2011 will be a year of finding ourselves individually as well as together. A year of growth is always what I hope for. But this year, I hope to be excited to achieve something. So here it goes:

Goal # 2: Practice my Steno at least an hour a day

I am in school for Stenography and would like to be in my 160's by next September. That gives me approximately 3 quarters to pass 2 speeds. Sounds easy...but it's not! But it will be A LOT easier if I actually practiced.

This one may be hard for you to follow along with, but it could be tweaked for studying or drawing etc.

Have an AMAZING New Year's Celebration! And be safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.