Here I go again...

But this time it's not on my own.


One of my favorite quotes is "There are no strangers, just friends I haven't met yet." So it is with this mentality I try to live my life. And with each day I am learning, painfully, how I may hinder that process, and blissfully where I excel. This blog is about many things. It is about my growing relationship with the man I hope to marry someday. It is about the things I learn from that relationship. It is about all of the things I wish to accomplish in this life. No matter how vastly different they may all be I hope to achieve them all. It is about making fun of myself and having fun! I have a hard time keeping up with stuff. School work, reading, taking showers...yes...its' true. However, I'm hoping that if I have this to commit to every day it will seep into other things. And will become the go getter I hope to be! So here it goes, I'm hitting the ground running.


GOAL # 1: READ AT LEAST 1 BOOK A MONTH.


First on tap: Pray, Eat, Love. I will have it done by the end of January!


If any of these things sound like things you would like to do to, join me! And we can discuss it here! How much fun that would be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.